Jeremiah 29:11 NLT
(29) For I know the plans I have for you,” says the Lord. “They are plans for good and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope.”
GOD YOUR DESTINY, BUT YOUR DETERMINE HOW OR WHETHER YOU GET THERE OR NOT
Isaiah 46:9-10 ESV
(9) remember the former things of old; for I am God, and there is no other; I am GOD, and there is none like me, (10) declaring the END from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, ‘My counsel SHALL STAND, and I WILL accomplish ALL MY PURPOSE,’”
Deuteronomy 30:19 ESV
(19) I call heaven and earth to witness against you today, that I have set before you life and death, blessing and curse. Therefore, choose life, that you and your offspring may live,”
THE FAITH IN CRISIS NEEDS TO BE CULTIVATED WE NEED IT.
LET’S LOOK AT HOW DANIEL’S THREE FRIENDS USED THEIR IN CRISIS?
Daniel 3:15-17 KJV
(15) Now if ye be ready that at what time ye hear the sound of the cornet, flute, harp, sackbut, psaltery, and dulcimer, and all kinds of musick, ye fall down and worship the image which I have made; WELL: BUT if ye worship not, ye shall be cast the same hour into the midst of a burning fiery furnace; and WHO IS that God that shall deliver you out of my hands?
(16) Shadrach, Meshach, and Abed–nego, answered and said to the king, O Nebuchadnezzar, WE ARE NOT careful to answer thee in this matter. (17) If it be so, our God whom we serve IS ABLE to deliver us from the burning fiery furnace, AND HE WILL DELIVER US out of thine hand, O king.”
THESE THREE MEN WERE NOT IF GOD WOULD DELIVER THEM OR NOT. THEY
WERE SAYING, YOU CHOOSE KING, GOD DELIVER US.
FAITH IN , IS FAITH THAT BELIEVES IN THE ABILITY OF GOD AND DECLARES THAT THEIR WILL PROTECT, PROVIDE AND DELIVER THEM FROM ANY THREATENING DANGER!
Mark 5:35-36 KJV
(35) While he yet spake, there came from the ruler of the synagogue’s house certain which said, Thy daughter is dead: why troublest thou the Master any further? (36) As soon as Jesus heard the word that was spoken, he saith unto the ruler of the synagogue, BE NOT afraid, ONLY BELIEVE.”
ON SUNDAY AFTER EASTER, I WILL SHARE HOW TO AND THROUGH CRISIS
Bishop Ed Smith