FAITH IN CRISIS
“WHEN ALL HOPE IS TAKEN AWAY”
- A can take all away. But a timely word from God can your faith in Him to overcome.
- Paul the Apostle, in waters as on a ship to Rome …
Acts 27:10-11, Acts 27:20-24, Acts 27:31, Acts 27:36-37, Acts 27:44 NKJV
(10). saying, “Men, I perceive that this voyage will end with disaster and much loss, not only of the cargo and ship, but also our lives.”
(11). Nevertheless, the centurion was more persuaded by the helmsman and the owner of the ship than by the things spoken by Paul.
- The will you there is trouble ahead to you.
(20). Now when neither sun nor stars appeared for many days, and no small tempest beat on us, all hope that we would be saved was finally given up. [TAKEN AWAY]
- The of everyone on the ship came down to one man of , and he was losing hope!
- You can from feeling . You just need a word of instruction from God, and believe it!
(21). But after long abstinence from food, then Paul stood in the midst of them and said, “Men, you should have listened to me, and not have sailed from Crete and incurred this disaster and loss.
(22). And now I urge you to take heart, for there will be no loss of life among you, but only of the ship.
(23). For there stood by me this night an angel of the God to whom I belong and whom I serve,
(24). Saying, ‘do not be afraid, Paul; you must be brought before Caesar; and indeed God has granted you all those who sail with you.’
- Your in crisis can everyone in the boat with you.
- (31). Paul said to the centurion and the soldiers, “Unless these men stay in the ship, you cannot be saved.”
- (36). Then they were all encouraged, and also took food themselves.
- (37). And in all we were two hundred and seventy-six persons on the ship. [276 people saved]
- (44). and the rest, some on boards and some on parts of the ship. And so it was that they all escaped safely to land.”
Mark 5:36 KJV
- Jesus said, “Be not afraid, only believe”
- Lord, help my !