Joshua 1:8 NKJV
(8) This Book of the Law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate in it day and night, that you may observe to do according to all that is written in it. For then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have good success.
Proverbs 4:20-23 KJV
(20) My son, attend to my words; incline thine ear unto my sayings. (21). Let them not depart from thine eyes; keep them in the midst of thine heart. (22). For they are life unto those that find them, and health to all their flesh. (23). Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
- KEEPING GOD’S WORD IN YOUR BRINGS FORTH AND HEALING… SPIRIT, SOUL, BODY AND EVERYTHING ELSE IN YOUR LIFE.
II Timothy 3:16-17 NKJV
(16) ALL SCRIPTURE is given by inspiration of God, and IS PROFITABLE for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, (17). that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped FOR every good work.
- OUR LIVES ARE INCOMPLETE AND ILL-EQUIPPED FOR SUCCESS, WITHOUT HAVING GOD’S WORD IN OUR HEART.
Mark 4:13-14 NKJV
(13) And He said to them, “Do you not understand this parable? How then will you understand all the parables? (14). The sower sows the word.”
- JESUS IS SAYING, UNDERSTANDING THE PARABLE OF THE SOWER IS THE TO ALL PARABLES. KEY TO FRUIT WITH GOD’S WORD. IT’S ABOUT SOWING IT INTO YOUR HEART AND IT.
Mark 4:20 NKJV
(20) But these are the ones sown on good ground, those who hear the word, accept it, and bear fruit: some thirtyfold, some sixty, and some a hundred.
- ONCE WE THE WORD THAT WE SOWN IN OUR HEART, WE ACT UPON IT AND BEAR FRUIT…
Proverbs 2:6 KJV
(6) For the Lord giveth wisdom: out of his mouth cometh knowledge and understanding.
- NOTICE, UNDERSTANDING COMES WE GAIN KNOWLEDGE FROM GOD BY MEDITATING ON IT MORE .
Proverbs 4:7 KJV
(7) Wisdom is the principal thing; therefore get wisdom: and with all thy getting get understanding.
- ONCE WE GAIN A OF UNDERSTANDING OF GOD’S WORD, WE CAN DEAL IN THE AFFAIRS OF LIFE AND BEAR .
Bishop Ed Smith