2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
“Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new.”
- In the original Greek manuscript, the word be should be read… “let him be.”
- The biggest obstacle to doing all God has given us to do in life is not God, but us.
- It’s about not letting yourself be the person who you already are in Christ.
- Too often we put roadblocks in our own way.
MARK 5:27-34 (ESV)
(27). She had heard the reports about Jesus and came up behind him in the crowd and touched his garment.
(28). For she said, “If I touch even his garments, I will be made well.” (WHOLE)
(29). And immediately the flow of blood dried up, and she felt in her body that she was healed of her disease.
(30). And Jesus, perceiving in himself that power had gone out from him, immediately turned about in the crowd and said, “Who touched my garments?”
(31). And his disciples said to him, “You see the crowd pressing around you, and yet you say, ‘Who touched me?’ ”
(32). And he looked around to see who had done it.
(33). But the woman, knowing what had happened to her, came in fear and trembling and fell down before him and told him the whole truth.
(34). And he said to her, “Daughter, your faith has made you well; go in peace, and be healed of your disease.”
- Are you ready to believe who God created you to be and access what belongs to you?
- Let’s talk about the power of believing.
- What does believing look like?
- It is settled in your heart. So you….talk like it, act like it, look like it, and make decisions like it.
Bishop Ed Smith