2 Corinthians 5:17 (KJV)
“Therefore IF ANY MAN BE in Christ, [LET HIM BE] HE IS A NEW creature: OLD things ARE passed away; BEHOLD” ALL things ARE BECOME NEW…”
Galatians 4:3-7 (KJV)
(3). Even so we, when we were children, were in bondage UNDER the elements of the world:
(4). But when the fulness of the time was come, God sent forth his Son, made of a woman, made under the law,
(5). To redeem them that WERE under the law, that we MIGHT RECEIVE the ADOPTION OF SONS.
- If we do not as sons, we won’t experience the .
(6). And because ye ARE SONS, God hath sent forth the Spirit of his Son into your hearts, crying, Abba, Father.
(7). Wherefore thou art NO MORE A SERVANT, BUT A SON; and if a son, THEN an HEIR OF GOD THROUGH Christ.”
- as sons enables us to as who we are.
- Identity just like it does for a lawyer, doctor, professor, etc. They simply .
- The we have as Christians are a of not embracing .
- Too often to our career, education, or accomplishments.
- Jesus found himself in Scripture. Have you in and embraced it?
- of who you are in Christ until it naturally.
- The daughter’s with her father was healed her was . It’s life transformation from the power of identifying with Christ.
- Today, you can have a by embracing who you are .
Bishop Ed Smith