2 Corinthians 5:17 KJV
“Therefore IF ANY MAN BE in Christ, [LET HIM BE] HE IS A NEW creature: OLD things ARE passed away; BEHOLD” ALL things ARE BECOME NEW.”
- You can’t your but you your !
- As long as there is a in your heart, it is not too late, even if it needs to be kindled. Just begin to as God sees you and .
Philippians 2:13 ESV
“For IT IS God WHO works IN YOU, both TO WILL and TO WORK for HIS GOOD PLEASURE.”
- If your identity is , it will cause in your life and what God has prepared for you.
Identity Truths… Ephesians 1 & Ephesians 2
- I am , I am , I am .
- I am , I am , I am .
- I am , I am , I am , I am in Christ.
- Full identity is not just believing from God, but himself… Who He is and what He said He will accomplish through you!
The Journey of Joshua and Caleb Who Fully (Wholly) Identified With God and Believed in Him
Numbers 13:30-31, 33 NKJV – Spying Out the Land
(30). Then Caleb quieted the people before Moses, and said, “Let us go up at once and take possession, for WE ARE WELL ABLE TO OVERCOME IT.”
(31). But the men who had gone up with him said, “We are NOT ABLE to go up against the people, for they are STRONGER THAN WE.”
(33). There WE SAW the giants ( the descendants of Anak came from the giants); and we were like grasshoppers in OUR OWN SIGHT, and so we were IN THEIR SIGHT.”
- All the men of war (but two) died , never entering their promised land. : Over 600 thousand of them…
Joshua 1:2-3 ESV – God’s Word to Joshua!
(2). Moses my servant is dead. Now therefore arise, go over this Jordan, you and all this people, into the land that I am giving to them, to the people of Israel.
(3). EVERY PLACE that the sole of YOUR FOOT will tread upon I HAVE GIVEN TO YOU, just as I promised to Moses.”
- requires us . To choose what we want. Fight off opposition and ultimately !
Joshua 18:1-3 NKJV – How Long?
(1). Now the whole congregation of the children of Israel assembled together at Shiloh, and set up the tabernacle of meeting there. And THE LAND WAS SUBDUED BEFORE THEM.
(2). But THERE REMAINED among the children of Israel SEVEN TRIBES which HAD NOT YET RECEIVED THEIR INHERITANCE.
(3). Then Joshua said to the children of Israel: “HOW LONG will you NEGLECT TO GO and POSSESS the land which the LORD God of your fathers HAS GIVEN YOU?”
- The is, life with God is a fight, for . Both to get it and to keep it!
- , you want to be in. The to live an unfulfilled life or to possess your promised land.
Bishop Ed Smith