Story Time: Why Baseball Players Get Paid
(Quotations and Citations From Malcom Gladwell on income inequality – The New Yorker Festival (Full) – The New Yorker, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iKvFlSedpNI)
Wake-Up to Your Worth
Understand the Times
- 1 Chronicles 12:23
- 1 Chronicles 12:32
- If you understand the times, you’ll know what you to do.
- What you ought to do and what do are two different things.
- God makes change to give us an opportunity to respond to it. (Matthew 16:1–3)
- Half the work of reading change is knowing that it will happen .
- The multitude of changes that can happen happen. (Ecclesiastes 3:1–8)
- 50,000 Disciples
- 5,000 Kingdom Leaders
- 500-Year Vision
Invest in the Future, Honor the Past
© Joshua D. Smith, Ph.D., 2021