ST JOHN CHAPTER 16
(13) However, when He, the Spirit of truth, has come, He will GUIDE YOU into ALL truth; for He will not speak on His own authority, but whatever He hears HE WILL SPEAK; and He will TELL ( SHOW) YOU things TO COME.
(14) He will glorify Me, for He will take of what is MINE and DECLARE it to you.” (John 16:13-14 NKJV)
- Prayer is without hearing God speak back to us. The Holy Spirit’s role is to speak and reveal the and we should move in.
ST LUKE CHAPTER 11… ASK, SEEK AND KNOCK
(9) “So I say to you, ASK, and it WILL BE given to you; SEEK, and you WILL find; KNOCK, and it WILL BE opened to you.
(10) For everyone who asks receives, and he who seeks finds, and to him who knocks it will be opened.
(11) If a son asks for bread from any father among you, will he give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will he give him a serpent instead of a fish?
(12) Or if he asks for an egg, will he offer him a scorpion?
(13) If you then, being evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, HOW MUCH MORE will your heavenly FATHER give the Holy Spirit to those WHO ASK Him!” (Luke 11:9-13 NKJV)
- How can this be , to receive what we for from God? The answer is . Allow the Holy Spirit to pray, and fill in our knowledge . It’s called living in the wisdom of God!
ROMANS CHAPTER 8
(26) Likewise the Spirit helps us in our weakness. For WE DO NOT KNOW what to pray for as we ought, but the Spirit himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words.
(27) And HE who searches hearts KNOWS what is the mind of the Spirit, because the Spirit intercedes for the saints according to the will of God.
(28) AND WE KNOW that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.” (Romans 8:26-28 ESV)
- If we rely on what we know to ask for, we fall of what the Holy Spirit knows, to bring about God’s purpose and plans for our lives, and for the world around us.
- The work of the Holy Spirit is to living out the plans and possibilities of God in the earth.
- Helpful resource: “The Power of Praying in Tongues,” by Bishop Ed Smith, explains the why and the benefits of praying in tongues.
- Today, you can begin to the knowledge gaps in your life and enter a life of greater possibilities.
Bishop Ed Smith