- Last week, we boldly declared the as an important step in a process of healing.
- This week, we take another important step as we ask a very important question: How do we to the truth?
- You respond to the truth with the .
- For Christians, this means that our next step is to focus on the person of .
- Whenever you lose your way or whenever you are shaken, you must focus on what cannot be (Hebrews 12:27-28).
- Last week we discussed what colonizers from the colonized.
- Lesson to the colonized: don’t put your things where they can be (Matthew 6:19-21).
- Buy real estate on the , not on the (Matthew 7:24-27).
- Jesus is the .
- When you are rebuilding a life, a community or a culture, the first stone you put in place is (I Corinthians 3:11).
- The irony is that the most stone is also the most stone (Psalm 118:22, Matthew 21:42).
- People reject Jesus because of doctrines that appeal to their lust for (I Timothy 4:1)
- When we lust for vengeance, we become -righteous instead of -righteous (Philippians 3:8-9).
- False righteousness can be appealing because it presents itself as truth (II Corinthians 11:14; Matthew 24:5-14)
- You discern the true Christ by looking at the , (i.e. the Old and New Testament scriptures of the protestant church i.e. the Bible) (John 7:37-39).
- The Jesus of the Scripture gives us the so that we do not walk in the .
- The flesh longs for , but the Spirit longs for .
- True justice is when vengeance stays in the hands, not ours (Deuteronomy 32:35; Romans 12:17-19).
- While we leave in God’s hands, He leaves us with the Spirit’s
- The Spirit’s power in us becomes of life that bring
- They also give us the capacity to fight our real enemy, the , who is spiritual, not natural.
“The best the design group has to offer”
Three Different Kinds of Rivers
(I Cor. 12)
(I Cor.14:2, I Cor.14:4)
Prophecy, Tongues Interpretation
Word of knowledge, Word of Wisdom, Discernment of Spirits
musterion = unveiled secrets
Faith, Healings, Miracles
Live under the influence
The Lord, our fortress! He protects His ambassadors
I Corinthians 14:4
Don’t Forget Who Brought You To The Party!
II Chronicles 26:3-4, II Chronicles 26:15-16
Walk in the Spirit!
“Hello, I can see you”
God chose the weak things to show His strength
II Timothy 2:3-4
“We had to maintain the lie”
The outpouring of the Spirit on all flesh
Acts 2:17-18, Joel 2:28-29
I Corinthians 1:25-29
“See to it that no one fails to obtain the grace of God”
“Is This Your King?!”
Serve or Save?
“Well, look at what I have done”
“The Sun will never set on the Wakandan Empire”
I Samuel 16:6-7
I Corinthians 12:3
John 18:10-11, Luke 22:49-51